The State Bank of India (SBI) provides the facility of mobile banking to its customers through the dedicated SBI Anywhere Personal Banking App. With the SBI Anywhere Personal Banking App, customers can manage their online banking activities at any place and time through their smartphone.
SBI offers its mobile banking services not through the dedicated mobile application, but also through other passages including WAP (Wireless Application Protocol), USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) or through SMS.
This makes it easier for customers to manage their banking and financial activities like money transfers, balance inquiries, payments, deposits, etc. through their smartphone in a few moments with a few taps.
SBI Mobile Banking Apps
For convenience, the SBI offers its customers with a number of different apps, each with some unique and some common features. Some of these apps are:
SBI Anywhere Personal App
- Dedicated SBI Mobile Banking App
- Allows you to carry out voice assisted transactions for balance inquiry, mini statement, recharge, transfer, etc
- Provides detailed information about the Bank Account and mPassbook
- Allows to carry out fund transfer through various methods including IMPS, NEFT, RTGS, mCash and QR code
- Allows UPI Transactions through VPA, Aadhaar and account number and IFSC
- Offers Topup and recharges for postpaid mobile, DTH, SBI wallets, prepaid cards, etc
- Safe and Secure
- No Data is stored on the smartphone
SBI YONO App
- Get details about your Bank Account on the go.
- Perform all banking transactions.
- Apply for the SBI Credit Card through the app.
- Allows managing all SBI and associated products and services at one place
- Funds transfer through various methods including IMPS, NEFT, RTGS, and UPI
- Get discounts on booking vacations/trips
BHIM SBI Pay App
- Funds transfer using UPI to any bank’s account
- Receive money from any bank account
- Allows payment for services such as mobile recharge, food orders, bill payments, and other deals
- Add any bank account for carrying out transactions
- The maximum transaction amount is ₹ 1 Lakh
- Available for both merchants and normal customers
- Multiple VPAs can be created and managed through the app
BHIM Aadhaar SBI App
- Dedicated for Merchants/Traders/Businesses
- Allows Merchants/Traders/Businesses to collect their payments directly from customers online.
- No PoS machine is required for making transactions at the shop
- Aadhaar Account should be linked with the bank account to avail the features of this app
- An Android Device with STQC certified fingerprint scanner and OTG Support is required
- For the customer to pay, he has to enter his Aadhaar Number and select his bank account
SBI SMS Banking
The State Bank of India allows its customers to access the SBI SMS Banking facility on their mobile devices. This makes it easier for those customers to manage their banking services right from their smartphones just by an SMS.
To avail this service, the account holders have to compose an SMS and then send it to 9223440000.
Type <MBSREG > and send it to 9223440000.
Services that can be available through SBI SMS Banking
- Prepaid Mobile Topup
- Inquiry Services such as Balance Inquiry/Mini Statement
- DTH Recharge
- IMPS Merchant payments
- MobiCash wallet Topup
- IMPS Fund transfer –IFS Code, Account Number, Contact Number & MMID.