HRMS or Human Resources Management System is an online portal for the employees of the SBI(State Bank of India) which aims to help them to check about their job details including their basic salary, download the copy of salary slip, loan status, and Pension slip, vacation, etc. This HRMS SBI online portal gives full access to the employees of the SBI to generate both their yearly and monthly salary slips.
This is an online platform like internet banking, but it can be accessed only by the employees of the SBI. There is also a mobile application available that can be downloaded by the employees to access the portal through their mobiles.
This service was launched in order to reduce the workload of the HR department. It gives information to the employees about the following things:
- Salary Slips
- Pension Slips
- SBI Holidays/Vacations
- The nomination for PF policy
- Is the pension plan applicable?
- Account Balance check
- Transaction History
- Active Loans
- Loan Status
- Medical issues
How to Login to SBI HRMS Portal?
- Head over to the SBI HRMS Portal – https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal
- Once the page loads up, click on the Login button.
- Now you will be taken to a page where Security Questions will be displayed. Answer those question and click on Continue.
- Next, you will be taken to a page where you will have to enter the User ID and Password. Enter the login credentials and click on Log On.
- Now you will be logged in into the dashboard of the SBI HRMS portal. You can access all the required information from there.