SBI Balance Check – SBI Quick is a free service from the State Bank of India where, by just giving a missed or sending an SMS you can get your Account Balance, Mini Statement and more. For SBI Quick to work, you will need to have your mobile number registered and updated in your account.
Once registered, you can give a Missed Call or send an SMS with pre-defined keywords to pre-defined mobile numbers from your registered mobile number.
How to enable SBI Quick Balance Check Services?
- From your registered mobile number, send an SMS in such format:
“REG”space>”Account Number” to “09223488888″
- For Example, REG 12345678999 to 09223488888.
- Once you send the message from your registered mobile number associated with that account, you will soon receive a confirmation message that the service has been activated and your number is registered.
- You can then start using this service.
If, however, the registration process is unsuccessful then make sure that:
- SMS Format is Correct.
- Destination Mobile Number is correct
- Account Number is correct.
- Your mobile number from which the SMS was sent is updated for your account number. If it is not then you can visit your Branch and update it!
Once your mobile number has been registered, you can start using quick SBI balance check service to get your Account Balance, Mini Statement and more just by giving a Missed Call or sending an SMS.