The SBI offers all of its customers with convenience with over 43,000+ ATMs all over the Country, which is already the largest network of ATMs in India and is also continuing expanding!
This means that customers can make transactions free of cost at the ATMs of State Bank Group including all the ATMs of the State Bank of India as well as all the associated banks with the State Bank of India including the State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, and State Bank of Travancore using the State Bank Cash Plus card.
How to Locate Nearest SBI ATM?
- Head over to the SBI ATM Locator Website – https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/home/talking-atm-locator.
- From there select either SBI ATM’s or SBI ASSOCIATE ATM’s depending on which type of ATM that you want to locate.
- Now from there, select the State from the drop-down list.
- Now also select the City from the drop-down list.
- Now click on View Details.
- It will show you all the ATMs located in that city along with their specific details like ATMID, Address, Landmark, and Pincode.