Kotak Net Banking provides all of your banking services at your will. In just a few seconds, you can do everything that a bank allows you to do with your account. It is like having a bank branch right on your PC where you can manage all your banking activities. make an online funds transfer, pay your utility bills and much more.
How to login into Kodak Net Banking Account?
To login into your Kodak net Banking Account, follow these steps:
- Go to Login Portal: https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp
- Enter your User ID (CRN – Customer Relationship Number) and Net Banking Password that you have received. (User ID – CRN is mentioned on your Debit or Credit card below your name and also on the first page of checkbook as Reference Number.)
- Once you enter the password, click on Secure Login.
- To authenticate, you will have to enter the Dynamic Access Code sent on your Mobile Number/Email Address.
- Enter the Dynamic Access Code.
- On successful authentication, you will be logged in into Kodak Net Banking and manage your account.
How to regenerate Kodak Net Banking Password?
If you have forgotten your Kodak Net Banking Password then you can regenerate a new one by following these steps:
- On the Kodak Net Banking page, click on Forgot / Blocked Password? option.
- Now, enter either your
- You will now have to verify the details by answering any two questions given.
- Fill in the appropriate answer and click on Continue.
- Now, select your method for the generation of the new password.
- Once select the desired method and enter all the required details, click on Continue.
- After verification of the details, you will be able to set your new password and login using that password.